2D booth* in the Virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company Name and Logo
- Company Profile
- Documents, Videos and Images
- Hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts.
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including audio & video calls)
- Contact Us
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the Virtual Booth.
*Booth template design will depend on the package/ category/ support amount.
*All pictures are illustrations only.
Industry Liaison & Sales
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION & REGULATIONS
ALLOCATION OF A VIRTUAL EXHIBITION SPACE
All exhibitors are required to be registered in the Congress. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Booth – 2 registrations
- Medium Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Booth – 5 registrations
- Premium Booth – 7 registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognized with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large and Premium Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
EXHIBITORS’ TECHNICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Congress. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.