EAS member registration fees The general rule regarding the member-rate registration at EAS Congresses is: Payment of EAS annual membership subscription (from January 01-December 31 each year) means that you are eligible to pay member-rate registration fees when attending the EAS Congress the following year. Become an EAS member
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline.
|EAS 2020 member* – 4 days access to virtual platform during the Congress dates (as of December 31, 2019)||€ 50|
|EAS 2020 member* – 3 months access to virtual platform||€ 75|
|Non-member – 4 days access to virtual platform during the Congress dates||€ 125|
|Non-member – 3 months access to virtual platform||€ 200|
|Student** – 4 days access to virtual platform||€ 50|
|Student** – 3 months access to virtual platform||€ 75|
Note: * To be eligible to register at EAS member registration fee for the EAS 2021, you must have paid your EAS individual membership fee for 2020 to the Society. If your EAS membership fee for 2020 has not been paid by the end of the year, the non-member registration fee will apply at the EAS 2021. ** Students – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online – registration.
Register as an EAS-member
Validate your EAS membership subscription
Enter your email address below to check if you have a valid membership and are eligible to register for EAS 2021 at EAS member rate. See criteria above* When you have a valid membership, you will automatically be redirected to the online registration system.
Fees for all meeting participants include
- Access all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose for the duration specified in your registration category.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Confirmation of registration
An invoice will be issued as written confirmation of your registration by the Organizing Secretariat
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: Kenes International (EAS 2021 Congress) Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland Clearing number: 4835 Account number: 1500934-92-263 Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A IBAN number: CH92 0483 5150 0934 9226 3
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including May 11, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received between May 12 and May 24, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- As of May 25, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
For inquiries please contact
EAS 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Fax: + 41 22 906 9140 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org